Visit : Zanzibar
Semi-autonomous region of Tanzania, Zanzibar is an archipelago located on the Indian Ocean, 25-50 km off the coast of the continent which is composed of several small islands and two large islands, namely: Pemba Island and Unguja Island or Zanzibar Island (the main island) which is home to Zanzibar City's capital and East Africa's largest marketplace "Stone Town" which is a UNESCO tourist site.
In addition to the ancient Portuguese forts and the old Arab castles, Zanzibar is also known for its magnificent palm-fringed palm-trees, which give them an exotic atmosphere.
The archipelago of Zanzibar has many assets that raise it to the top of the tourist destination in Africa, it arbiter a population of about 1,304,000 inhabitants mostly Muslim who are warm and very hospitable.
Top attractions and sights in Zanzibar
Top restaurants in Zanzibar
- Beach house restaura...No reviewed yet$60.00
- Le Rock Restaurant à...No reviewed yet$72.34
- Bahari Pizza Restaur...No reviewed yet$30.00
- ArchipelagoNo reviewed yet$25.00
- Dharma LoungeNo reviewed yet
- Beyt Al SalaamNo reviewed yet
- Blue Oyster Restaura...No reviewed yet
- Cinnamon Cocktail Ba...No reviewed yet
- Blue Oyster Beach Ba...No reviewed yet
- Emerson Spice Restau...No reviewed yet
Our best unique hotels in ZanzibarSee the most popular places to stay at Zanzibar, as well as recommendations from other travelers.
Tours & Things to do in Zanzibar
- From $780.00 per people3 Days Zanzibar Beach Holiday...
Sightseeing Tours - Zanzibar3 Days 1
- From $95.00 per peopleFull Day : Nyange Sand Bank
Sightseeing Tours - Zanzibar8 Hours 2
- From $950.00 per peopleA Taste Of Zanzibar - 6 Days
Adventure & Sport - Zanzibar6 Hours 2
- From $4,616.00 per peoplePemba/zanzibar/mafia: Eah- 15...
Adventure & Sport - Zanzibar15 Days 1
- From $75.00 per peopleKizimkazi Dolphin Tours
Adventure & Sport - Zanzibar6 Hours 1
- From $1,200.00 per people5 Days Zanzibar Holiday
Adventure & Sport - Zanzibar5 Days 4
- From $250.00 per peopleSports Nautiques à Zanzibar
Things to do - Zanzibar1 Hours 2
Our travel tips in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences you’ll really want to try.