Before or after your trip, you would like to have a famous trip, you will have the opportunity to discover in one day with an experienced and competent professional guide, the city of the thousand warriors or Antananarivo. Apart from visiting the cultural and historical sites of Ambohimanga Rova and Manjakamiadana, you will discover the beauty of the endemic fauna and flora of the Island by visiting the Lemurs Park.
Highlights of this tour
v The Queen's Palace in Manjakamiadana
v The Royal Palace at Ambohimanga Rova
v Visit to Lemurs’Park
Discovery of the Capital and its outskirts
1- Park visit: Lemurs'Park
2- Visit of the palaces: Ambohimanga and Manjakamiadana
3- Discovery of places not to be missed in the Capital: Soarano station, Independence Avenue, various steles in Ambohijatovo, the stairs of Ambondrona and Antaninarenina.
Specific information for the tour
· One-day tour but depending on your availability, we can do it in 2 days / 1 night.
· Departure from 2 persons
· 4×4 car with a good driver and a professional English, French, Italian or Spanish speaking guide according to your choice.
· Accessible all year round
· Walking on the stairs
DISCOVERY, EXCURSION, CULTURAL
- Walking tour
- Discovery of the fauna and flora in the private park
- Visiting historical sites
- Meeting and exchange with the local population on the route
Unlimited number but at least 2 people for a guaranteed departure, if solo, you just have to pay the extra indicated in the program.
The Capital of Madagascar
Day 1: Discovery of the capital
1-Ecotouristic discovery: After your breakfast around 5:30 am, the guide and the driver will come by private 4x4 car to pick you up at your hotel. Brief presentation and explanation of your program, you start directly to the visit of Lemurs'Park on the national road RN1 to discover at least 7 species of Lemurs in their natural environment. Then return to join the historical and cultural site of the Blue Hill.
2-Historical and cultural discoveries:After the visit of the parks, go directly to Ambohimanga Rova or Blue Hill classified World Heritage by UNESCO to discover the history of the Merina ethnic group and the Malagasy Royalty. To save time, have a picnic lunch, return to the city centre to discover the three levels of the city: lower town, middle town and upper town. During this visit you will have the opportunity to discover the touristic places such as: Soarano Station, Independence Avenue, the pavilions of Analakely and the stairs, the Palace of Ambohitsorohitra, Andohalo, the Museum of Andafiavaratra, the Palace of Justice of Ambatondrafandrana and the Palace of the Queen with its panoramic view.
3- Transfer to your hotel, dinner and night at your hotel.
· Duration: All day
· Distance: 90km in total
· Meals included: Picnic lunch
· Accommodation: At your Hotel and at your expense
The price includes:
· The 4×4 vehicle with fuel during the tour
· A good driver and a professional English, French, Italian or Spanish speaking guide according to your request.
· Picnic lunch.
· Visits and activities mentioned in the program
· All entrance tickets to the mentioned sites, parking lot
· Local guide fees
· Transfers: pick you up and take you back to your hotel
· One bottle of water per person
The price does not include:
· Meals not specified in the services included
· Tips and drinks, extras and personal expenses
· Insurance and visa fees
· Activities not mentioned in the programme.
Local Agency based in Madagascar