Book activities et things to do in Ghana
You're going or living at your Ghana and you're wondering what to do? Don't worry, there are so many things to do at Ghana. Discover the best of Ghana with an exclusive selection of unique experiences.
Ghana is a West African country located in the Gulf of Guinea.
As one of the best tourist destinations in the sub-region, it is renowned for its dense vegetation, diverse wildlife and ancient forts.
Ideally located on the Atlantic Ocean coast, Ghana has a magnificent seaside resort in cities such as Accra, Elmina and Cape-Coast.
It also houses colonial buildings, castles that bear witness to the slave trade and also vast national parks such as Kakum National Park.
Top attractions and sights in Ghana
Top restaurants in Ghana
Our best unique hotels in GhanaSee the most popular places to stay at Ghana, as well as recommendations from other travelers.
Tours & Things to do in Ghana
- From $60.00 per people5 Hrs Accra City Tours
City & Country Guides - Accra5 Hours 1
- From $500.00 per peopleOvernight On The Volta River
Sightseeing Tours - Accra2 Days 2
- From $200.00 per peopleCape Coast Tour
Sightseeing Tours - Accra12 Hours 1
- From $1,600.00 per peopleSlave Route Tour
Art & Culture - Accra5 Days 2
- From $600.00 per people3 Day Accra To Cape Coast Tour
City & Country Guides - Accra3 Days 1
- From $1,356.00 per peopleIntroducing Ghana-6 Days 6 Day...
Sightseeing Tours - Accra6 Days 2
- From $300.00 per peopleOswald Ghana Tours
Sightseeing Tours - Accra1 Hours 2
- From $3,312.00 per peopleAuthentic Cultural Experience...
Art & Culture - Accra12 Days 2
- From $1,600.00 per people6 Day Culture & History Tour I...
Art & Culture - Accra6 Days 2
- From $2,858.00 per peopleExplore Ghana & Cote D’ivoire,...
Sightseeing Tours - Accra10 Days 2
Our travel tips in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences you’ll really want to try.