Visit : Yaoundé
Yaoundé is the capital of Cameroon. Located in the centre and spread over 7 hills, it is the second largest city in the country.
This city represents the centre of Cameroonian culture and is reflected in the conservation and exhibition of objects in museums such as the National Museum of Cameroon and the Blackitude Museum, which aim to promote and preserve Cameroonian art and crafts.
In addition to the cultural promotion of the country, the capital is home to magnificent buildings such as the Basilica of Mvolye and exceptional monuments, the most famous of which is the Reunification Monument. You will also find in Yaoundé sumptuous hotels such as the Hilton Yaounde which is one of the best hotels in Cameroon
Top attractions and sights in Yaounde
Top restaurants in Yaounde
- Restaurant L'esplana...No reviewed yet
- Restaurant Etok KossNo reviewed yet
- KajazomaNo reviewed yet$3.56
- Restaurant La SalsaNo reviewed yet$17.79
- Rotisserie JcNo reviewed yet
- Maison BlancheNo reviewed yet
- Chez LucieNo reviewed yet
- La pailloteNo reviewed yet$5.34
- La CigaleNo reviewed yet
- Restaurant De L'hNo reviewed yet
Our best unique hotels in YaoundeSee the most popular places to stay at Yaounde, as well as recommendations from other travelers.
Tours & Things to do in Yaounde
Our travel tips in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences you’ll really want to try.