Visit : Douala
Economic and commercial capital, Douala is the largest city of Cameroon.
Located in the Littoral region of Cameroon, it plays a key role in the tourism of his country thanks to its tourist assets. Among others, its sublime bay and many other well known sites.
The city is also home to craft centers, art galleries, and even museums, including the Musée Maritime Museum in Douala, which traces the history of the city as a center for colonial trade and fishing.
In addition to being one of the best seaside resorts in Cameroon and one of the ambassadors of Cameroonian handicrafts, Douala is also home to the famous fauna reserve Douala-Edéa where there are elephants and crocodiles.
Perfectly located in southwest Cameroon, Douala is a city full of many tourist attractions and worth a detour on your next visit to the land of the Lion Indomitable.
Top restaurants in Douala
- L'ovalieNo reviewed yet$26.68
- La PirogueNo reviewed yet$8.00
- Le BojNo reviewed yet$10.67
- Lounge N GardenNo reviewed yet$26.68
- Restaurant AladinNo reviewed yet$6.23
- Complexe BelavieNo reviewed yet$6.23
- Chez Tonton SamyNo reviewed yet$14.23
- Chez La BlancheNo reviewed yet$7.11
- Bistro LatinNo reviewed yet$26.68
- Restaurant Le Paqueb...No reviewed yet$8.89
Tours & Things to do in Douala
Our travel tips in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences you’ll really want to try.