Samburu Game Reserve is situated in the hot and arid fringes of Kenya's vast Northern Frontier District. The area is home to the Samburu tribe, pastoral relatives of the Masai.
DAY 1 Nairobi / Samburu
Camping safaris 3 days straight to Samburu, depart Nairobi in the morning you drive north, down the foothills of Mount Kenya and across the equator. After stopping for a picnic lunch, you prolong into Samburu for an afternoon game drive with dinner and overnight at your campsite. Samburu is dwelling to diverse species of game generally only found in these northern areas- Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffes, Beisa Oryxes, the long-necked gerenuks and blue-shanked Somali Ostriches. Lion prides, cheetahs and leopards roam the savannahs in search of the next meals.
DAY 2 Samburu
An early morning game drive is preceded by a late breakfast in campsite. Alternatively leave the camp with picnic breakfast and enjoy longer safari. Mid-morning at leisure or a visit to the nearby Samburu village. After lunch, you enjoy an afternoon game drive through the forests of Ewaso Nyiro River with good likelihoods of spotting elephant herds browsing on the lush riverine vegetation. Dinner and overnight in your camp.
DAY 3 Samburu / Nairobi
After breakfast, early morning game drive is followed by breakfast in camp and you then return to Nairobi stopping en route for a picnic lunch.
Tour Safari Includes
– Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
– Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
– Accommodation in double/triple room.
– All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
– Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
– All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
– Complimentary return airport transfers.
– Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
– Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Safari Excludes
– Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
– International flights and visas.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Any other extras not detailed in hotel
– Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
– Optional Nairobi dinner
– Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
– Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
Valid passports are required for travel to the destinations in this website. Check with your travel agent or Claudious Tours for the latest visa requirements. Please note that all travelers are responsible for obtaining the required documentation applicable for entry. Please note also that passports must be valid for six (6) months after the return of your journey and should also have sufficient blank pages for visas and immigration stamps. Claudious Tours cannot be held responsible should you be denied entry to a country due to non-compliance with these requirements. A copy of your valid passport must be submitted to Claudious Tours in order to confirm the flight reservation done by us.
Claudious Tours accepts all major credit cards. The service mark and trademarks of airlines and other organizations appearing on our website are owned by the respective companies mentioned.
Nairobi, Hilton Hotel
Claudious Tours and Safaris is an East Africa based tours and safari operator that has been in operation for ten years now offering both upmarket and budget tours to travelers visiting East Africa and Southern part of Africa. The company ensures satisfaction for our clients by offering the best services.We offer fabulous choices ranging from Honeymoon Safaris, Family Safaris, Students Safaris, Beach Holiday Vacations, Mt. Kenya and Mt. Kilimanjaro climbing Safaris, Luxury Safaris, Cultural Safaris, Bird Watching Safaris, Golf Holidays and Budget Camping Safaris.